Permitted Use. You are only authorized to view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use. Any reproduction, publication, or further distribution or public exhibition of materials provided at this site in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. The content and software on this Site is the property of OHWC and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
User Contributions to the Site. There are many opportunities for you to contribute to the Site and to communicate with other users of the Site. These include, among others, lyrics, articles, links or other materials, even software, which collectively, we call "Content" to the Site or using our customized email services. OHWC is not liable or responsible for any Content provided by its users or other third parties to the Site or to other users of the Site by email ("User Content"). The contributions of third parties do not necessarily represent the view or opinions of OHWC. OHWC can not preview User Content before appears or is sent to another user. Users can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User Content they provide to the Site or to other users, including among other things, infringing, defamatory or offensive materials. However, if you discover this kind of material on the Site, please notify us. We will investigate your claim and take appropriate action.
Links and Search Results. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or links to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. OHWC has no control over these Sites or the Content within them. OHWC can not guarantee, represent or warrant that the Content contained in the Sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. OHWC does not endorse the Content of any third party Site, nor do can we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against OHWC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results and/or to link to another site. However, if you have a problem with a link from the Site, please let us know, and we will investigate the link and take appropriate action.
Prohibited Content. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Is or could be harmful to minors;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct, is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, provides information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices; providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- Displays pornographic material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons; violating someone's privacy; providing or creating computer viruses,;
- Solicits passwords, personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without OHWC's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes, etc.
- Involves sending unsolicited and/or unauthorized email to third parties.
Violation of the Terms. You understand and agree that in OHWC's sole discretion, and without prior notice, OHWC may terminate your access to the Site, to any email services offered on the Site, and remove any unauthorized User Content, if OHWC believes that the User Content you provided has violated or is inconsistent with the Terms or with the intention behind them, or that you have violated the rights of OHWC, another User or the law. OHWC may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.