Subject: R&B version of Silver Bells

Reply New Subject All Subjects Search

Subject: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-26-2005
Author: Robert Reply
Well yesterday was Christmas and i was listeninf to 97.9 WIBB a radio station in central Georgia they play all the latest R&B, rap, hip hop and old skool R&B, rap, and hip hop. And they played this version of Silver Bells(christmas song) by this R&B male group you know groups like Jodeci and Boyz II Men. But anyways i wanted to see who sings it and i can't find it no where. There are many versions of Silver Bells and some of the major male R&B groups did versions of it but none of them were the version. I did find one article that said the 90's R&B group Hi-Five song a R&B version of Silver Bells but when i looked on yahoo in the shoppin section to hear a 30 sec preview of the song they didn't have a Christmas cd(i did that to all my searches to hear if that was it). I don't know if they song it and it was just a one moment thing and they didn't put it to cd or what. But i can tell u from when i listened to the song the members of the groups gave like a shoutout (I.E. this is so and so and i would like to wish u all a merry christmas) then started singing the song again. I think i was 4 or 5 members in the group. This has been bothering me since yesterday and i don't know who sings it. It's not Jodeci, Boyz II Men, Troop, Guy, Tony Tone Toni, Dru Hill, Mint Condition, Shai, Take 6 or any of the other popular ones i checked. So if anyone knows any of the sligtest info please help a brotha out. And if u think its Hi-Five and have heard them sing it let me know of a place that it on the web..

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-26-2005
Author: charlveli Reply
The group is a few Good Men. The song can be found on the A Laface Family Christmas album..

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-28-2005
thank u thank u not knowing was killing me.

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-03-2006
Author: brandi Reply
One year later....I've been trying to find the same song and couldn't figure out the group's name for anything. Your post helped me out SO MUCH!.

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-03-2006
LOL I see. I was surprised to see this post at the top again,lol. It's been a year and now I'm searching for this other Christmas song. This time of year songs just play and I like them and don't know who sings them. Glad it helped you out..

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-15-2006
Author: Lawrence Reply
THANK YOU very much,it's been driving me up the wall trying to find that song and whom it's by....thank you.....

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 03-08-2007
Author: T-Sad Reply
Robert you answer is A FEW GOOD MEN..thats who sing that song

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-16-2007
Author: Courtney Reply
thanks so much people!!! i have been looking for this one song for the longest.thanks.

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-23-2007
Author: NA Reply
The artists are "A Few Good Men"..

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 11-09-2008
Author: Jay Reply
go to Hypster.com and create a profile and type in a few good men- silver bells and it will pop up.

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-24-2008
Author: Angie Reply
the group must be very few and far between because I couldn't find them either. It's not available on iTunes. I love that song..

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 11-26-2009
Author: deb Reply
I did but it want let me.

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-12-2009
Author: dani Reply
THANK YOU FOR POSING THIS QUESTION!! i was looking for this exact song! Lol. My friend and I had decided a few weeks ago that it must be Silk... but I spent like 30 minutes on the internet looking for the song and couldn't find it on the Silk Christmas album.

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-24-2009
Author: Marcus Lewis Reply
A few good men is the name of the group. .

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 11-27-2010
Author: FRUSTRATED Reply
We're in the same boat, my friend. Every year, I make these Christmas songs for my family and that one song is the one I could never find. Fo some reason, my mind is wrapped around the thought that Take 6 sings it but I've listened to their version and it's acapella. So if you were fortunate to find that missing pice to the "Who sings the R&B version of silver bells song" puzzle, let me know. I've been looking for three years now...it's killing me!.

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-16-2010
Author: Rome Reply
Thank you guys so much! I just heard the song and rushed home to listen on the internet but couldn't find it!
this forum helped a whole lot. I was starting to get fustrated!
Season Greetings Everyone!

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-18-2010
Author: CAROLYN Reply
A FEW GOOD MEN BUT IT IS HARD TO FIND IT GOOD LUCK!!!.

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 12-19-2010
Author: jay.34 Reply
IM RELATED TO ONE OF THE MEMBERS YOU
CAN FIND THE SOND ON LAFACE CHRISTMAS
ALBUM

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 04-05-2011
Author: tcurry Reply
A Few Good Men.

Subject: RE: R&B version of Silver Bells Date: 11-13-2011
Author: David Morris aka D-love Reply
to whom it may concern...the band you are looking for is A few good men;i was one of the members...we are still performing and we will be singing silver bell's at our sold out show in indianapolis ind on Dec 17th..you can check me out on face book as well DAvid morris thank you..

Page:
1Next>>