Subject: 90s R&B Male Group

Reply New Subject All Subjects Search

Subject: Early to mid 90s R&B Male Group (Song) Date: 11-07-2005
Author: Kipp Reply
Looking for a song, it's a 90s slow jam (male group). Some of the lyrics from the chorus are: "ohhhhh baby come on...we're gonna do it nice and slow......(that's all I know.) I heard it while walking through stores and when I asked the store manager they told me that it was on the store's satellite radio station. I'm going crazy. Another thing...the lead singer sounds like Big Bub from the group Today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kipp

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 11-07-2005
Author: Bignum Reply
Going to take a stab at it and say Christopher Williams "Don't U Wanna Make Love Tonight".

Subject: RE: Early 90s R&B Male Group (Song) Date: 11-07-2005
Author: Kipp Reply
I appreciate you trying but that's not the song. I love that "Changes" album though. He has a good one w/Mary J. Blige.

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 04-17-2007
Author: AF Reply
There were a lot of male groups from the 90's. Some of the cd's I have are Today, Intro, U.N.V.; Men at Large ,2 de Extreme. If I knew more I could probably help you. There was also Men at Large..

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 10-12-2008
Author: tee Reply
slow wine by toni tony tone?.

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 03-20-2010
Author: Vawn Reply
Somebody please help me find this make groupd of 5 men that had a hit some..one...I cant remember the words and I cant remember their name...I just know I used to love the song. It was slow, u know the 90 groove and it was a feel good song. I dont know just throw some unknown names. i caught them on BET videos once.

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 03-27-2010
Author: meeymzz Reply
Are you certain that there are five men in the group. Any ways heres some of the male groups I know:

Boyz II Men
Next
Intro
Troop
Playa
Profyle
Guy
Public Annoucement
Mint Condition
Men of Vizion
Soul for Real

I am also looking for the an R&B song titled "Joy".I don't know the name of who sang the song but I am suspecting that they are a male group. This is just a bit of what I can remember of the songs chorus " I can't get her out my mind... she taken over me and even if I could... I wouldn,t try to get away cos I am thinking about Joy". It a mid 90's R&B jam. Please, Please, PLEASE, if any one has the mp3 send it along to my email address. [email protected]

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 03-28-2010
Author: ThaBlackMsMonroe Reply
Is It BlackStreet "Joy"????.

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 04-18-2010
Author: meeymzz Reply
No its not, but thanks!.

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 04-22-2010
Author: toby Reply
Have you ever heard of this...Looking for a slow song from the 90's I think. By a male group or artist.It is a smooth r&B song. THE chorus lyrics go something like Stop the love you save may be your own, Stop or you may find yourself alone. NO IT IS NOT THE JACKSON 5 OR HANSON. ANY CLUE???? Thanks

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 04-22-2010
Author: toby Reply
Have you ever heard of this...Looking for a slow song from the 90's I think. By a male group or artist.It is a smooth r&B song. THE chorus lyrics go something like Stop the love you save may be your own, Stop or you may find yourself alone. NO IT IS NOT THE JACKSON 5 OR HANSON. ANY CLUE???? Thanks

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 04-26-2010
Author: Lovinmymusic Reply
H town nice and slow? .

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 09-17-2010
Author: Keisha Reply
I am trying to find the name of this all male group in the last 90's to early 2000's who had a video where they fount out their girl was cheating and the room (kitchen) and flowers turned red with rage and the flowers hit the floor. If anyone know the name of the group or song please respond. Thanks!!!.

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 12-01-2010
Author: Snoop Reply
Thinking about Joy - damn I've been looking for this song for some time too..

It goes... "I can't believe this she know everything I like", have it on a old cassette recorded off Choice FM in 1994.

Have partial, wicked tune don't know how this song wasn't a hit.

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 12-16-2010
Author: Looking for the Same song Reply
I have been looking for this song FOREVER!! I was starting to feel like I dreamed it cos no one else seemed to know or remember it. If you find it please let me know what it is and who the artistes are. Thanks!.

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 01-26-2011
Author: Phly Reply
it was not a group cant remember the artist name but his last name was Jackson..

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 01-26-2011
Author: Phly Reply
funky poets, .

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 02-06-2011
Author: lionel Reply
tryn to find an old song by a male group from the 90s some of the song is....the telephone rings and hello says my sourthern belle from baton rouge she knows i love her and time will only tell.....lost after that but heres more its all about her.....all about herrrrrrr.....if you can help thanks.......

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 03-04-2011
Author: JP Reply
I'm trying to find that video with the R&B group (I think they were actual brothers) and in the video they are singing a song and it was showing clips of their mother who was either deceased and it was more like one of those thanks for everything, I miss you songs.

Subject: RE: 90s R&B Male Group Date: 03-19-2011
Author: becky Reply
I dont know if this is the song you are looking for but try N 2 U I miss you..

Page: 1 
2  Next>>

More To Explore