Subject: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS

Reply New Subject All Subjects Search

Subject: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-12-2005
Author: aisha Reply
Im going crazy trying to think of the name of the male R&B group in which the lead singer died a couple of years ago of AIDS. They had a popular single titled "Come inside." The chorus went something like this:..IF you let me..let me come in side..ill keep you..ill keep you satisfied..tonight. Can anyone help me out?.

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-12-2005
Author: Amir rijo Reply
Intro is the name of the group.

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-13-2005
Author: aisha Reply
thanks a bunch!! i loved that group...i cant remember his name, but i always thought that the lead guy was so sexy...is it true that he lived a gay lifestyle?.

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-13-2005
Author: shay Reply
OK, how many times will we see this question again , its been posted all over this forum ..No disrepect Kenny Greene was very talented and vital part of the Group of Intro. and he is missed dearly by me and by others. and he died from complications from AIDS, he didnt die from AIDS

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-14-2005
Author: Christina Bernard Reply
Shay not trying to get smart, but isn't that the same thing...I know AIDS weakens your immune system and all of that stuff, but essientially he died of an AIDS related illness...so if he didn't have AIDS his chances of dying of Pneumonia or whatever is not as likely as him having AIDS along with the pneumonia??? School me if i'm wrong....

right, i mean i agree, which means he dies of pneumonia complications from aids i should have said
but you are correct :-)

Forgive me Shay....sometimes I can be a smartass!!!! ;-( LOL.

No biggie Girl , its cool :-) .

Author: amir rijo Reply
I have heard and I read in another post that he was a bisexual. I used to have their first CD, and I don't know what happen to it. I need to buy it again..

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-21-2005
Author: Tan Reply
The Lead Singer of INRO was Kenny Greene, wrote for Mary J. Blige's hits "Reminisce" & Love No Limit.

Go to the website below for more details on Kenny Greene.

http://www.epinions.com/content_2903482500

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-22-2005
Author: Chocohunnie Reply
The name of the group was "Intro". I forget the singers name but that was my song back in the day,and I have the CD Single of that song. .

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-23-2005
Author: RedHott Reply
That was a very interesting article on Kenny. I also read the comments. There are many that did not know about Kenny's passing..

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-24-2005
yeah a lot of people didnt know - his family disowned him, [ dont know if they did because they found out about his sexuality or if was because he contracted the virus]
but he was on the Down low about his sexuality for a while and he had a quiet funeral amongst friends -close friends in the industry
i got the pleasure fo meeting intro back in 92-93 whenever their 2nd cd was released, they all were very nice, polite and funny and really better looking in person than on the album covers.

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 06-27-2005
Yeah I knew a friend of Kenny's and he was telling me about how bad off he was..this was a couple of years before he died...I think '98-'99..He was telling me that he was on drugs really bad also!!!.

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 07-02-2005
Author: sexcee Reply
the group was called "Intro" and this is the first time i have heard he died of Aids i am still searchin so if you find out any info let me know and i will do the same...........

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 07-02-2005
Author: Lazonia B Reply
I am so late. I knew he was sick, but I didn't know he died. I send my sympathy to his family. Bless his hear..

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 07-12-2005
Author: MaCyver Reply
The group is INTRO. I am assuming someone answered by now, but just in case. I met them b/c I was in a group back then and they wrote a song for my group. The lead singer sang on the hook also..

Author: amir rijo Reply
MaCyver, what group were you in? Did you guys ever release anything?.

Author: soulsis Reply
I second that q amir..

Subject: RE: Lead singer of 90's R&B group dies of AIDS Date: 07-17-2005
Author: jamal Reply
Intro is the name of te group.

Page:
1234567891011Next>>