Subject: Girl Groups from early 90's

Subject: Girl Groups from early 90's Date: 04-20-2005
Author: El Reply
Hey everyone I need some help with this one. I'm looking for a girl group from early 90's. There were three of them, two with long hair one with short hair cut in the video they wore red kimono's. I know it's not much but could you guys(Dan, Vic, Soulsis) throw out some suggestions for me maybe it will jog my memory. Thank you..

Subject: RE: Girl Groups from early 90's Date: 04-20-2005
Author: Vic Ferri Reply
More info would help:
1. Black or white girl group?
2. Type of music (pop? r&b,?)

As a guess, Jade?

vic

Hey Vic, it was a R & B group and nope not Jade. They were all black..

Any of the groups on this page?:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/listmania/list-browse/-/AJ52DLIJJPIB/102-3848019-8590562

vic

Does anyone else have any other suggestions, I need a list of girl groups from the early 90's about 1990-1995. I'm trying to remember a particular girl group from that time frame. HELP!!!!.

Thanx again Vic, but no luck, these girls were a one hit wonder, the had one song, which of course I cannot think of and didn't do anything else..

Ok try this page next:

http://amiannoyingornot.com/(hspatj45an1dq445cxgkegap)/collection.aspx?collection=935

vic

Author: soulsis Reply
start a new thread titled from (your name) to dj leavant or toya and see if they can help you I can't remember a video like that.. there were the good girls voices, tlc, swv I dn't know.

Author: Toya Reply
Is it Kut Klose? Didn't they have kimonos on in the "I Like" video? I'm just taking a guess..

OR how about MoKenStef? I guess they were one-hit wonders because the only song I remember by them is "He's Mine".

Author: Kimi Reply
Could it have been Anquenette?.

Author: Redhott Reply
Here are a few that came to my mind......

Divine...Blackgirl.....Ashanti(female trio)

Author: DD Reply
Is it En Vogue?

how about blaque? the had 3 members (2 with long hair, one with a short cut.) or at least it was in the "808" video.

Author: Jeffrey Punter Reply
Lets see.....Total, Jade, Xscape, SWV, The Good Girls (well up til 93), Allure (I think they were in the late 90's), Black Girl, TLC (of course), EnVouge, Zhane (Do duos count?)................what else did I miss?....................

Author: djleavant Reply
What are some of the lyrics, plus its not gonna help to see the names of groups you should go to amazon.com or circuitcity.com and lesten to samples of some of these groups that have been named, that would be alot easier for you, and in the early 90's short and long hair in a female group is all you ever seen, did the women have nails on were they extra long what other clothing did they have on? The Thread prolly already got the answer its your turn to lesten to some samples from all these girl groups and maybe youll find it, the dj has spoke lol Hey soulsis redhot wheres shay, dan ,vic and the rest of the hallofamers.

Hey DJ,

What suppppp! Dan and Vic are here! You know they are not going anywhere...(unless on vacation). We haven't heard from Shay in a minute. Last time she posted she said she doesn't come on as much because of the um, um, er....(the group that remade, "All I do"). Well they are long gone now.

It's back to the norm, Shay!

Sorry to imform you redhot the crazy teen girls are back the gotta patrick is fine thread going on lol, shay didnt have to go nowhere i had her back, i held my ground and always will, She prolly got the answer to this one, ddddjjjjjj .

LOL, ok.

I thought they had chilled. I did notice the thread was still active. Oh well, I don't go to that thread anyway.
As long as it doesn't get nasty on here again. Let's talk REAL music.

Right Right i feel you, Ppl really trip they had post rage instead of road rage. lol its all gravy though, i had to start my own djleavant is sexy thread lol ppl dont know what i look like lol.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next>>

Download Now - ""
** In some cases, selected hymns may not be available for immediate download.

| privacy