Subject: Lowes Commercial on the Radio

Subject: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 04-01-2003
Author: Calum Reply
Would anyone happen to know what the music/song is in the Lowes (they're a home improvement store chain) commercials that are on the radio. I hear the commercials much here on the East Coast (NYC area) on radio. Thanks!.

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 04-06-2003
Author: HRDNOX Reply
Thank you for your interest in Lowe's and our theme song for our commercials.
The music in our current Lowe's advertisements is scored and composed especially for Lowe's by a New York Production Company called "To The Beat Productions". It is not available as a recording.

Thanks again for writing to us. Please feel free to contact us anytime you have a question or concern.

Tracy
Lowe's Customer Care

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 05-25-2003
Author: Jay Reply
I don't believe it. GM said the same and their commercial song is ... well... why should I tell a liar! Lowes is out there just like everything else.. you just have to find it!.

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 05-25-2003
>I don't believe it. GM said the same >and their commercial song is ... >well... why should I tell a liar! >Lowes is out there just like >everything else.. you just have to >find it

Huh?? - what do you mean "tell a liar" - can u please clarify? Where are you supposed to find it? Anyways - the theme music of Lowe's seems to have changed.

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 07-12-2003
Author: curt Reply
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=pg&p=Promos/LowesTheme.html&rn=RightNavFiles/rightNavGoShopping.

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 07-12-2003
oh wow! - thank heavens! - how did you ever find this link?? - I had totally given up and totally forgotten about this whole thing. Once again, my faith in miracles is restored - lol - thanks a million, and then some! :).

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 08-03-2003
Author: dzynr Reply
This doesn't sound quite like the piece used
on the commercial. The tune at the link
sounds more percussive/edgy and is missing
the keyboard riff present in the ad. Since it's
on Lowe's site, I guess one has to accept that
it's Lowe's music, but at the very least it seems
to be a different mix than the commercial.
Bummer.

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 08-22-2003
Author: NullUserName Reply
http://adtunes.com/archives/001032.html
Try here and download the 1:07 sample. Lowes website here says "CD SOON." I have downloaded it and just checked replay on the playlist. Better than nothing.
Irish17020

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 08-22-2003
Author: Irish Reply
Try here and download the 1:07 sample. Lowes website here says "CD SOON." I have downloaded it and just checked replay on the playlist. Better than nothing.
Irish17020

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 08-31-2003
Author: plmiclacker_at_hotmailcom Reply
Thanks for the link dude! Your Da BOMB!.

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 08-31-2003
You are so welcome! I have downloaded this and placed it on repeat on Microsoft Player, so the 1:07 sample replays automatically. I cannot wait to hear the entire score! hah!
Irish17020
Salt o the Earth eBay store

Subject: We wrote the Lowes Music Date: 09-09-2003
Author: sue cirillo Reply
Hi there, thanks for all your interest in
our song. We have a cd that is about
to be sold at the Lowe's website. It
has an extended version of the
Lowes theme as well as 5 new
tunes and the :60 version of ad
music. The :60 is downloadable at
the Lowes website now and it is
exactly the original version..(same
mix). We are all very flattered by the
attention the song has gotten and
would be glad to hear from anyone.
You can email me
([email protected]) or customer
support at Lowes. Thanks!

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 09-10-2003
Author: me Reply
out of curiosity i downloaded that song. and well i liked it. its a kinda catchy tune:).

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 09-20-2003
Author: Joe Reply
OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!! I love this theme song so much and everytime a Lowes ad comes on tv I have to stop what im doing to listen to the music :)
Anyway thanks again, Joe

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 09-29-2003
Author: PJ Reply
Hi, Can anyone place the specific link from Lowe's for the 60sec version? I've only found the "Download the Lowe's Theme!" page with the 1:07 version. this song was addicting from the moment I first heard it. someone give this team an award..

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 10-08-2003
Author: Your Momma Reply
Considering that 1:07 is only 7 seconds bigger than 60 seconds, I bet the 1:07 version is the same piece that was referred to as the "60 second" version, especially with the fade-out at the end..

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 10-09-2003
Hello to all lovers of LIFT ME UP music....You've heard the term "Love lifted me?" Well that's this song to me....

This is the link from the Lowes commercial. I downloaded it and on my windows player (update yours if it's an older version of Windows Player)I just clicked repeat, so this goes on for as long as i am at my computer. Half my family thinks I am a nut, but one daughter who has much the same taste in life, music people etc. "gets it!"
Looking so forward to the CD and then I may just get in my car and drive........
Judy Anne
Irish17020

Author: Irish17020 Reply
Hi Sue
Thanks for this link. I wrote to you last year and you were kind enough to send me a link elsewhere, then this one came along. Since my other computer "fried" last month while we were away babysitting and we lost all, I am most happy to regain this little piece of heaven. Great good luck with the CD!!! I can hardly wait!
Judy Anne
Irish17020

Author: sue cirillo Reply
Hi Judy Anne,
Good to hear from you again. Glad
that you were able to get the song
back again into your computer. I
think the cd should be available
soon, but probably not for at least a
month. You'll find it at the Lowes
website. Best Regards, Sue

Subject: RE: Lowes Commercial on the Radio Date: 10-13-2003
Author: Chinese Rice Reply
AMAZING what you find in these forums. Here I am watching Monday night Football and suddenly the Lowe's commercial comes on. Then I remembered, if I ever get around to it, I'd like to download the theme song. I didn't know there were others like me. I guess its the same taste in certain things that brings us all to the same place. THANKS FOR THE LINK. THE SONG ROCKS!!!!!.

Page: 1  Next>>

Download Now - ""
** In some cases, selected hymns may not be available for immediate download.

| privacy