Message Board
Subject: "Please Answer Me" - Broken Edge

Reply New Subject All Subjects Search

Subject: "Please Answer Me" - Broken Edge Date: 11-17-2006
Author: Harold Reply
Anybody have a copy of this incredibly hard song to find? I once found it on Limewire, but had a downloading error and it was lost--I know it exists though; please, if you have it, could you send it to me at [email protected]? I'd greatly appreciate it..

Subject: RE: Date: 11-30-2006
Author: reggie Reply
hey there, if you do happen to find this tune could you email it to me also! i'm dying to get it and have been tryin' to get it for the longest time!!.

Subject: broken edge Date: 12-18-2006
Author: lois Reply
do you mean the 3 member band that played in the early 80's if so I can contact the drummer, I only have 2 of their albums, I would have to dig it out, let's first establish if we are talking about the same band. Drummer Richard Fenton, Josh on base and Mark singing? let me know.

Subject: RE: Date: 12-18-2006
Author: lois Reply
I forgot, they are also the band that played in karate kid--are these the guys you are looking for?.

Author: DeCarlo Reply
try morpheus.com.

Hi lois,

Yes indeed!! That's the band!!! Please contact them if you can. I've been searching for this song forever!! Someone once told one of the band members about this song and they said that there is a bootleg available out there somewhere but I haven't seen it. Also, you said you have two of the albums!??? I've been looking for the tracks from them too...do you have them as mp3 tracks or are they just on the LP? I'll also email you all this.

Thanks for your help!!

harold

Subject: RE: Broken Edge's Song "Please Answer Me" Date: 02-05-2007
Author: NH Reply
Just asked my brother, Mark Heffernan (Lead singer of Broken Edge) and he doesn't even have it! Ha! So if you DO get it, please send it to me and I'll give HIM a copy so that anyone else that wants it can get it. It was a great song indeed..

Subject: RE: Date: 02-24-2007
Author: nickrock23 Reply
i'm the guy who had this file, found it in 2002 on a asian server - it was in a random folder on a site that was chinese or korean - but the file name was in english. it was excellent quality. i transfered it onto my nomad jukebox before my PC got a virus in 2003 but the mp3 player is toasted, won't even boot up. it took me a couple of years to find too.. this time around i've had no luck why doesnt anyone have this damm song!!!.

Subject: RE: Date: 07-18-2007
Hi Lois,
I haven't heard from you in months. I still would like to find this song. Please email me and let me know.
Harold

Subject: RE: Date: 09-09-2010
Author: ostro1980 Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diF0_OR-u6s.

Subject: RE: Date: 02-03-2011
Author: Shawn Reply
I just had a Facebook conversation with Brad
Hornbacher (Mark's friend and Co-writer). He
has it on casette. He plans on remastering and
reformatting "Please answer me" as soon as his
busy schedule permits. He is a great guy who
took the time to respond to my question on FB.

Hope this helps.

Shawn

My email:
[email protected]

privacy policy