Subject: The Limit by Octavia

Reply New Subject All Subjects Search

Subject: The Limit by Octavia Date: 05-19-2006
Author: Quin Williams Reply
Does anybody remember a song called "The limt" or "To the Limit" by a girl named Octavia. I think it was popular or came out during the summer in the late 80's It started out with "Why do you keep hanging around, if you gonna put me down?" "oh, I love you boy, but gotta let you go, because I don't want to be your clown..."
The chorus was something like "You're taking my love to the limit...." Does anybody know this song or where I can get a copy?

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 05-19-2006
Author: Dan Reply
Artist: Octavia

Song Title: 2 The Limit

The record is for sale at www.gemm.com or www.ebay.com

Dan

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 05-19-2006
Author: Quin Reply
THANKS DAN!.

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 09-18-2006
Author: ann Reply
Wow! If you find a copy, let me know! I have been searching everywhere! You're one step ahead of me, though--I didn't know her name! .

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 04-07-2008
Author: sakinah Reply
try imeem.

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 09-17-2008
Author: B.T. Reply
YOU MAY FIND AND DOWNLOAD THIS SONG AT LIMEWIRE. JUST TYPE IN OCTAVIA IN SEARCH AUDIO ENGINE. HOPE THAT HELPS..

Subject: 1970's Date: 09-17-2008
Author: B.T. Reply
YOU MAY FIND AND DOWNLOAD THIS SONG AT LIMEWIRE. JUST TYPE IN OCTAVIA IN SEARCH AUDIO ENGINE. HOPE THAT HELPS..

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 11-03-2008
Author: berta Reply
I remember the song and loved it.

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 12-14-2008
Author: Patricia Reply
I thought I was losing my mind about this song. I've been looking for it forever!! Thank you..

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 01-12-2009
Author: melina Reply
for four hours i've been surfing for info on that song . if you love that song you got good taste in music.HAD a copy on old cd but lost it!!.

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 02-17-2009
Author: Sacha Reply
Looking for it forever also thanks guys.

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 03-11-2009
Author: soulboy Reply
i have this record. Loved it.
You might find this interesting, but she was born a guy, that's why her career never took off, no major wanted to deal with her at the time, maybe if she had come out now things would have been different

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 03-12-2009
Author: J Reply
YEAH I LOVE THAT SONG RIGHT AROUND THE SAME ERA THERE WAS ANOTHER SONG THAT GOES CAN YOU HANDLE THAT CAUSE YOU AINT HAD NOTHING LIKE IT_IM NOT EVEN SURE IF THOSE ARE THE WORDS BUT IT WAS A CUTE DANCE SONG IF Y'ALL KNOW THE SONG/AUTHOR LET ME KNOW>GRACIAS.

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 03-17-2009
Author: Kenny Beck Reply
Octavia was NOT born a guy. She is a tremendously talented women who was absolutely beautiful. She is the predecessor to Whitney and Mariah and was courted by a number of labels including SONY (CBS Records then), Chrysalis, EMI, Virgin and others before either of the two was ever signed. It is unfortunate that here career didn't take off, but you'll have to ask her why. "2 The Limit" was actually titled "It's Over Now" and was signed to be recorded by me first. At the time Octavia was the star of the off Broadway play, "Mama I Want to Sing", which led to the careers of a number of young ingenues including "Gina" from the "Martin Lawrence Show", Deatra Hicks and others.

Kenny Beck
Producer/Writer/Publishr
Baby Beck Records/Music (ASCAP)

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 04-20-2009
Author: Zenola Butler Reply
Hi Kenny Beck I am a old friend of Octavia I lost contact with her would you have a e-mail address for contact or could you forward my e-mail for contact Thanks if thatt's possible Take Care and God Bless.

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 04-29-2009
Author: vexman Reply
try lime wire i got it there, just search octavia.

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 05-01-2009
Hi Zenola. Unfortunately, I too lost contact with her but am currently in the process of getting back in touch. Give me about two weeks and I'll retrieve the info for you. You can email me directly at: [email protected]
Incidentally,

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 05-01-2009
Hi Zenola. Unfortunately, I too lost contact with her but am currently in the process of getting back in touch. Give me about two weeks and I'll retrieve the info for you. You can email me directly at: [email protected]
Incidentally,I'm looking for a singer to do my new version of the song, which I will be releasing this summer. If you know of someone please let me know. Thanks!

Kenny Beck
superstarcase.com
superstarcase.org
http://artistsgettowork.blogspot.com

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 05-25-2009
Author: Carl Reply
well Kenny This is Octavia Nephew
i have a contact number for her if you would like you can email me

[email protected]

Subject: RE: The Limit by Octavia Date: 06-27-2009
Author: [email protected] Reply
Loved that song back in the days 1985 cant find it no where!.

Page:
1Next>>

Popular Pages