Subject: R&B Song - I think

Reply New Subject All Subjects Search

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 10-30-2006
Author: Lisa West Reply
That is the right singer, that is my song. and You can get it at Road House Oldies in Silver Spring Md.

Enjoy

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 11-06-2006
Author: Valerie Malkia Stewart Reply
I have been looking for his picture. I think he went to Hamptin Institute with me. I love that song also. Try Road House Oldies in Washington DC. Let me know of your success. Malkia .

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 11-12-2006
Author: pat Reply
please! i want a copy of Toney Fountaines song I found a girl.

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 11-15-2006
Author: Chad Reply
Hey, I have been looking every where for "I found the girl". Drop me a line so I can find a way to get it from you..

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 11-17-2006
Author: April Reply
Hi......did you have any success on finding Tony Fontaine's "I FOUND THE GIRL" song? I too have been searching this song for over a year now. Heard it on 96.3 and haven't heard it since..

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 12-06-2006
Author: Debby Reply
Tony had a serious accident and had turned his life over to God and vowed that if his voice came back he would use it for the Lord. He then became a gospel singer. I believe this would be the same person..

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 12-23-2006
Author: Denise Reply
Can you please forward me a copy of your mixed tape with Tony Fontaine's " I found a girl". I know your entry was ages ago but I am hoping you get this and are able to oblige, thanks in advance..

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I Found The Girl Date: 12-27-2006
Author: V Jefferson Reply
I was searching for a song named I Found A Girl by Tony Fontain and it bought me to this website. Do you know how or where I can find a copy of this song?.

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 12-27-2006
Author: V Jefferson Reply
Where did you find the song I Found A Girl by Tony Fontain? What website did you go to?.

Subject: RE: R&B Song - TF- I found the girl Date: 01-05-2007
Author: Joel Holland Reply
Hello, I've been looking for I found the girl too. Do you happen to have a copy?.

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 01-05-2007
Author: Joel Holland Reply
Hello, my name is Jo‰l and I have been looking for Tony Fontain's I Found A Girl too. Did you happen to get a copy?.

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 01-10-2007
Author: naughtynut Reply
I LOVE THAT SONG.

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 02-04-2007
Author: packardman Reply
Tony Fontaine died in 1974 of prostrate cancer..

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 02-18-2007
Author: Tyrone Lincoln Reply
Iappear tobe a bit late for this particular thread but any help in locating a copy of Tony Fontaine's I Found A Girl would be greatly appreciated..

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 02-22-2007
Author: Regina Watts Reply
I have been looking for this song too. Please let me know if you had any luck..

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 03-06-2007
Author: adiam Reply
i would like to know where you found" i found a girl"
by toney fontaine i want to buy the cd or downloaded
it

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 03-23-2007
Author: RPatterson Reply
Toney Fountain was my uncle and he did not die in 74'. Unless you were speaking of someone else by the same name. My Unc wrote/sang/self produced "I found the Girl" 1988..

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 04-03-2007
Author: Jermaine Clark Reply
This is a link where you can purchase his entire tape/CD for $20 if you are not in the DC Metro area or you can go to Roadhouse oldies for the single/tape/CD.
http://www.worldwidewax.com/recs/55/5599.htm
I know the song. It is one my favorites. I have purchased the tape years ago. It has Come back to me, I found the girl, Jesus is my friend, Once in a lifetime, and a few others. This is not the same Toney Fontaine mentioned in the likeness of Frank Sinatra. This is a brother who owned his own label in Landover, MD. They are two different people. My suggestion would be to get it on CD and store it on a computer or else you will have to buy it over and over like I did. Good luck. R.I.P. Toney Fontaine.

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 04-03-2007
Author: Trecee Reply
I'm looking for the a song, old school rap. The lyrics are: I'm looking for a girl, one to share my world
All I wish for for all my life is a real sincere girl to make my wife.

That's all I can remember. If anyone can help me locate this song, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks.

Subject: RE: R&B Song - I think Date: 04-17-2007
Author: CB Reply
That's a different Tony Fountain that died of prostate cancer. The Toney Fountaine we're discussing came out with this song in 1988. I hear this song on 96.3 WHUR.

Page:
<<Previous1234567Next>>