Subject: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil

Reply New Subject All Subjects Search

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 04-28-2007
Author: Derrick Andrews of (Tru2God) Reply
The author of this oringinal letter is right on and so is G. Craige Lewis of exministries.com. God's oringinal intent for music was to "talk about his (God's)wonderous works" as it says in II Chronicles. What the hip-hop culture is doing is blasphemy and they will pay a heavy price for it. To say that music is just music is to be completely ignorant to the power and influence music has over millions of people. Gospel rap is fine as long as it's about Jesus and not ourselves, rap is just a form of communication but to say your down with the hip-hop culture is to say your down with a culture that is not rooted in Christ nor were it's founders and God does not bless anything that has corrupt origins period end of discussion..

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 05-11-2007
Author: The motha fucking devil Reply
SO first of all let me clear my throat. You have to be kidding me i think you need to do yr research on "GHangsta" rap because first of all, Ice T was first folowed by Eazy Motha fucking E and Ended with Mac Dre.

Now Motha fuka you no good piece of Republican, I suggest you stop staying up so late watching the damn Jesus channel, you know whats Satan the way that churchs from all over take our money from them to build multi million dollar churchs, America is way too currupt and greedy, we broke all the 10 commandments and thats why we're number one (so we think).
Snoop Dog is the biggest studio gangster to ever grasp the mic, and Dr. Dre was a lipstick wearing mommas boy that had money and a beat machine. Eazy E is the son of the motha fuckin devil and that shit is tatted on my chest son.

I just sold my soul to the devil and when i blow up i'll remeber ya.

2pac lives in montana.

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 05-11-2007
Author: The motha fucking devil Reply
SO first of all let me clear my throat. You have to be kidding me i think you need to do yr research on "GHangsta" rap because first of all, Ice T was first folowed by Eazy Motha fucking E and Ended with Mac Dre.

Now Motha fuka you no good piece of Republican, I suggest you stop staying up so late watching the damn Jesus channel, you know whats Satan the way that churchs from all over take our money from them to build multi million dollar churchs, America is way too currupt and greedy, we broke all the 10 commandments and thats why we're number one (so we think).
Snoop Dog is the biggest studio gangster to ever grasp the mic, and Dr. Dre was a lipstick wearing mommas boy that had money and a beat machine. Eazy E is the son of the motha fuckin devil and that shit is tatted on my chest son.

I just sold my soul to the devil and when i blow up i'll remeber ya.

2pac lives in montana.

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 05-16-2007
Author: davidwest007 Reply
that's the problem with people today. They are ignorant to the spiritual realm and the battle for souls that has existed since the beginning of time. If it aint sending love and positivity then it aint of God. Therefore it must be of the devil. There's no middle ground. Just remember, the best trick the devil ever played was making us think that he's not there. When it finally comes time to address the truth, don'tbe part of the population that is lost in denial. Hell, look at George Bush, his game is even more subtle than Hip Hop and he's been deemed antichrist over and over again. He is part of a secret society that worships the devil and his secret society skull and bones has acces to parts of what the bible calls the tree of life, which was passed down by generations from the Knights Templer who stle it from the jews. Secrecy of this has kept us ignorant for centuries. So just because my guy can't give the whole story don't knock him. Nobody can give the whole story or they would probably already rule the world. The devil is much smarter than any human. So wake up people, before its to late, and quit feeding the the success of Hip Hop which has obviously become misconstrued and perversed..

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 06-02-2007
Author: dan zavala Reply
"You belong to your father, the devil,
and you want to carry out your fathers
desires" John 8:44
Believe it or not, the devil has reign over this world. So when people sing about "selling their soul to Satan"
they are fully aware of what they are saying. Their soul does belong to Satan, their father. As once did mine, before I accepted the grace and forgivness of the Lord Almighty Jesus Christ.

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 06-16-2007
Author: Derrick from Tru2God Reply
This is for "Danielle president" Yo dude you seriously need to wake up. This thing we are tallking about is also spiritual but you may not know anything about that. Coming from a perspective that is biblical what we are saying is not judging. If these people are doing and saying this publicly (which they are) then we are to call it out publicly, the bible says the "spiritual man judges all things" and to openly rebuke, so we're suppose to judge them that do and say evil. I'm only talking about rappers that openly go against God and they are everywhere. This is a different day we are living in, it's not like when Public Enemy and Krs one and others spoke on consciousness. Jay Z even has a song were he says "middle finger to the Lord, i'm a boss" and we are supposed to not say nothing. It's not just Jay Z either, Prodigy from Mob Deep says in a song "When i get to heaven and see the only begotten son (this is Jesus in the bible) i'm gonna beat him like the movie" Wu Tang Clan has in a video Jesus getting his head cut off by Wu Tang. There are others also,All of this is of the devil certainly not from God. That is a serious sin called blasphemy even if they don't think so and beleive me when i say he and the rest will stand before Jesus and give an account for what they have said about him, beleive that. We will pray for them all but if they keep doing it we will keep calling them out on it publicly.

Wake up Christina this is not a game nor is this made up. These artist are against God, not all but alot are straight against God whether you realize it or not. Are you going to stand for them or for God who controls your very breath. Don't comment unless you've done the research..

This message is for the fool who calls himself "The M Fn Devil" You may thnk this is a game but God does not. Also no one is sitting up watching the "Jesus channel" as you put it, most TV preachers are heretics and hypocrits but we stand on the Word of The Living God, the Holy Bible not TV. You say you sold your soul to the devil, you obviously have no clue what your saying. You will spend eternity in hell burning with the devil. I pray you were joking about that comment but even if you are, you are deeply disturbed. Repent and come to Christ before it's too late, you've been warned..

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 06-17-2007
Author: junebug Reply
ACTUALLY JAY Z SAYS "MIDDLEFINGER TO THE LAW"..not laord...see ..people on this forum are too just mental and they are trying to find rappers with lyrics that say denounce GOD...the problem is not that we have devil worshippers in rap...the problem is we dont have God worshippers in rap...hiphop today is only reflecting the time of today...this is a generation without God...so you have bling bling, bottle poppin, and naked ladies...but who is watchin this??...the Godless kids...so these Godless kids grow up watchin this stuff and some of the same kids become famous and the cycle is contiued...see i dont think that the minister should attack hiphop...its like cutting a finger of a bigger monster...our society is at fault...our society is becoming evil and so the music reflects that...if society changes then the music will...but people wanna make it seem like music is changing us..who makes the music??...we do..if society was full of christians then we would have less of this stuff but since society is full of worldy people..then you should expext to have worldy music...this should not be such a big surprise to true christians...this so called uproar of hiphop is just for a bunch of people to be able to point and judge at others to make themselves feel better...if that minister cared so much...why not have a sit down with some of these rappers and try to enlighten them cause some just simply "know not what they do"...is it enpugh to say "hiphop is evil"...i dont think so.

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 06-17-2007
Author: junebug Reply
ACTUALLY JAY Z SAYS "MIDDLEFINGER TO THE LAW"..not laord...see ..people on this forum are too judgemental and they are trying to find rappers with lyrics that say denounce GOD...the problem is not that we have devil worshippers in rap...the problem is we dont have God worshippers in rap...hiphop today is only reflecting the time of today...this is a generation without God...so you have bling bling, bottle poppin, and naked ladies...but who is watchin this??...the Godless kids...so these Godless kids grow up watchin this stuff and some of the same kids become famous and the cycle is contiued...see i dont think that the minister should attack hiphop...its like cutting a finger of a bigger monster...our society is at fault...our society is becoming evil and so the music reflects that...if society changes then the music will...but people wanna make it seem like music is changing us..who makes the music??...we do..if society was full of christians then we would have less of this stuff but since society is full of worldy people..then you should expext to have worldy music...this should not be such a big surprise to true christians...this so called uproar of hiphop is just for a bunch of people to be able to point and judge at others to make themselves feel better...if that minister cared so much...why not have a sit down with some of these rappers and try to enlighten them cause some just simply "know not what they do"...is it enpugh to say "hiphop is evil"...i dont think so.

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 07-05-2007
Author: graceful316 Reply
I know it's been a while, but in response to Danielle, the Bible says (and I'm paraphrasing) 'that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks', meaning we speak the truth based on our heart's desires. Why would anyone who is truly of God claim to have sold their soul? Think about it: even if you have not come face-to-face with Satan, if you are putting such lyrics in your music just to sell or to bring it attention, isn't that selling your soul, or at least thinking you have?

The author of this is not attempting to put down rappers. If that were the case he never would have said that he prays for their salvation, nor would he have mentioned that there is still time for them to change, as he did in earlier replies, think about it. The purpose of this was/is to move people to open their heart's to something that COULD lead to their destruction. The truth is you have no idea if something has influenced you. After all (and this is from the Merriam Webster dictionary)--

INFLUENCE-- The act or power of producing an affect without APPARENT force or DIRECT authority.

In other words it's not direct so you don't always see it; meaning it's not apparent... Meaning you don't know it's affect you. Does that make sense? This is only to try to help people to come to Christ.

Glory Be To GOD!!

And please don't think I'm trying to diss you Danielle, Christians should act in love not disrespect!!!!!!!

Keep JESUS!!

Derrick, thank you for trying to shed some light on that guy. Don't let people like him anger you too much, ya know? Even Jesus said 'FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.' So let's just pray for people like that! KEEP JESUS, D!!.

Hey, how are you Junebug? The reason that hip hop is being targeted is that hip hop is more than just music now. It's a way of being really--and we all know this. Not ALL hip hop is bad!! However, most of it is now and if the majority of what hip hop stands for is bad, we certainly want to eliminate it as a way of being. Some people are going about it wrong, but the most important thing, which a lot of people here have forgotten, is that God should be glorified in music off all genres. But since hip hop is more than music now, some may have to go cold-turkey on it for God's glory.

With HIS Love
Keep JESUS!!

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 07-06-2007
Author: robert Reply
two kingdoms, only one world!
the kingdom of darkness
the kingdom of light
God and satan are real
which side do you choose?
maybe not all sold their soul but if your not for GOD then your against him!
and being for GOD means reading the word and building a relationship with GOD thru his son JESUS CHRIST.
It's like this! if i came to your house to hang out you would probably say to me "LEAVE MY HOME! I DONT KNOW YOU!" well that is what jesus says to those who say they know jesus!matthew 7:21.
So you may be right about your point but those musicians promoted a life that does not honor GOD.
what about you! are you willing to give your life to JESUS if so read psalm 51 and make it your prayer and read the new testament and build your life around the word! REMEMBER WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT!

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 07-10-2007
Author: Maria Reply
If you are in Christ, none of this should suprise you. God told us that the world would become like this, as these are the signs of "birthing pains". Voodoo, sorcery or black magic (which is all the same thing depending on where you come from) is real and is no laughing matter. It comes in many forms and is cunning, just as the Devil is. The Devil makes you think that he has your back and then when you trust in him, he targets you for destuction. That is what these artist have done. They trusted in someone, who will eventually destroy them. What has a man gained, if he has forfeited his soul????

The music we listen to IS IMPORTANT. Many have killed and have been killed over it. We take lyrics and melodies too lightly. I personally have found that there is a difference in me when I am listening to gospel, oppose to hip hop (and that is why I try to stay away from it all together). The train of thought and mannerism is different.

Those who are reading this and laughing, you are not in Christ. If the devil seems harmless, then it is because he is not concerned with you. He already has you. Turn to Jesus and see how quickly you get to know him.

The Bible says in Philippians, "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are noble, whatsoever things are lovely, think on these things."
These criterias should be applied to what you're watching, reading, and hearing.

The artist and the record companies that are encouraging this are doing it solely for the love of money, as money is their GOD. They could care less about children singing their lyrics and how this is destroying the youth of this country. They would simply say, It's the parents responsibility to monitor what there children listen to. Right?

The reality is that much of the public believe that hip hop is harmless. People want to live their life as they choose and have Christ too. They generalize things, when GOD, is a GOD of specifics. They mock things, when GOD is a GOD of seriousness. Simply because they do not fear him.
The fact of the matter is, GOD does care, about everything. He pays attention to what you listen to, what you watch and what you find amusing. Be careful...

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 08-29-2007
Author: toledo Reply
I could preach a long speech but to sum it up anything or anyone that is not about obeying god, we as humans do not need. It says in the bible we should only have what we need all of those material possessions mean nuthing. We forget that we are only guests here. We are only borrowing this life but sooner or later we r goin to have to give it back to god. If we do not follow god then we fall short of god's glory..

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 08-29-2007
Author: toledo Reply
I could preach a long speech but to sum it up anything or anyone that is not about obeying god, we as humans do not need. It says in the bible we should only have what we need all of those material possessions mean nuthing. We forget that we are only guests here. We are only borrowing this life but sooner or later we r goin to have to give it back to god. If we do not follow god then we fall short of god's glory..

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 09-10-2007
Author: Bridget Reply
I will not pretend to have read the entire article and all responses but i would like to point out something that may (or may not) have been mentioned.

Lucifer, also known as the Devil or Satan, was given one job while in heaven.......ha was a musician. he was responsible for the music before the entrance of God. He was kicked out of heaven because he wanted to be praised instead of praising God. When he was cast out, he was still a musician.

He uses the music to get our attention and to distract us from praise and worship to God. When we lift our arms and sing from our souls the Hip Hop hits, we are giving Lucifer the attention he so craves.

I am no expert on music but i'm sure any song, whether it be rap, hip hop, R&B, or neo-soul, that talks about killing, robbing, sex, etc, is not pleasing to God. If it isn't pleasing God, it's pleasing Lucifer.

Please do your own research on the Hip Hop movement, your favorite artists, your favorite genre and form your own opinions. Just please, don't just check surface information but dig deep and find the truth. When in doubt, go to God.

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 09-23-2007
Author: Kia Reply
I totally agree with everything that G.Craige has said...ive watched all of the dvds and now im up to watching...the truth behind abortion...the dvd's made me cry...everything that G.Craige said was so true...im a 19 year old female and it is hard to stay away from the things of this world...the dvds's were definitely a blessing to me and my family...i just dont understand how people can watch the dvd's and not get nothing out of it...to me it seems like something is in there way...but whatever the case maybe...it doesnt take a rock scientist to figure out that music is plaquing America...especially the youth of America...lets get real and wake up people!! From personal experience I know for a fact that music was one major thing that was keeping me from having a personal relationship with Christ...i couldnt even kneel down to pray to God without a rap song popping in head...i couldnt figure out why...and because of this i couldnt hear what God was trying to tell me...cause when you lend ur members to serve a false God...God will not tolerate that...this is definitley what G.Craige mentioned in his dvd..and i agree with it...i back him up 100%..dont get me wrong...i did my own research on the truth behind hiphop and the facts are there...its just that people have lack of knowledge about what is going on...Dont blame G.Craige for this information...cause when u think about it...these artists are telling u exactly what they are doing in their own music!! And there is also a dvd that G.Craige has out about "The Truth Behind Rock and Roll"...just like with the hiphop dvds.. he has the facts,statistics and the scriptures to back everything up...G.Craige i just want to thank u for the making of the dvds...and i really do understand why God chose u to get the message about Hiphop/RockandRoll across to America...I watch the dvds all the time for that encouragement and that motivation...I take it to the word and i get the information that I need...The truth is in the Bible...Keep spreading the message about hiphop...i really appreciate it..cause i needed it just like alot of other people in the world do..and no it didnt take beats and rapping to draw me to God...Gods spirit did that without music...God bless and i will continue to keep u in my prayers and please continue to pray for me and the youth of America!! To this day i dont listen to music...i dont even have the desire for it...it was a constant struggle to let it go..when i hear hiphop or any other lustful music..it sounds crazy to me....thats just how powerful music is...whether u want to believe it or not...You cant see everything with your natural eye...but the spiritual things will have such a strong hold on u if u let it...Thank God that i got rid of the things in my life that was holding me back from living a Godly lifestyle...im going to continue to live for God and let nothing get in the way....Thank u G.Craige once again and i also subscribed to exministries where i receive the daily word...thanks for that as well..God Bless and continue to keep America in your prayers!!.

Subject: RE: Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil Date: 10-03-2007
Author: chris Reply
i agree but it is not hip hop that is satanic it is the artist so you can't say that hip hop is really satainc .

Page:
<<Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  Next>>