Message Board
Subject: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT

Reply New Subject All Subjects Search

Subject: RE: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT Date: 10-09-2004
Author: repoman Reply
it was a monologue, not a song. late forties. by peter lind hayes, i think. wish i could ifnd the words for it..

Author: Bill Reply
The lyrics are on their way, repoman.

Bill

Hi! Jerry,
The lyrics are in your mail box. I can also mail you the music, if you like.
e-mail me.

Bill

Subject: RE: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT Date: 10-16-2004
Author: Merle Reply
Geof--The flip side is the one I remember ( I opened the door and the flies swarmed in ) I have been looking every place for it. I would like to get a copy of the flip side words very much. Thank you Merle.

Subject: RE: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT Date: 10-17-2004
Author: SteveD Reply
I just had to relay this story--I swear it is the truth. I was passing away some time in a local antique store and was on my way out when I spotted an old album used to store records. I started flipping the pages just to see what records were in their, when it popped into my head about "tedious". Ha ha! I thought 'what's the chance that it would be in here'--the next page-THERE IT WAS!!
Original 78 M-G-M label by Carson Robson!! But when I went to play it I discovered my player only plays 33s and 45's.

SteveD

Subject: RE: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT Date: 10-24-2004
Author: Mac Reply
>> Found it!!!! Do a Google search: life gets tejus hens won't lay fish.
Song was kinda talked. Walter Brennan maybe? <<

Archie Campbell from the old TV show Hee Haw did it.

Subject: RE: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT Date: 10-24-2004
Author: harry Reply
i was enquiring about this song on the internet and came across your reply to somebody's question and gather that you have a copy of the lyrics to the song if they are still available could you provide me with a copy to: [email protected]

thanking you in advance Harry

Subject: RE: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT Date: 10-25-2004
Author: Neville Reply
Happened to see your offer to another of an mp3 version. Have not heard it for years and years so it would be great to hear it again if you would take the trouble.
Thanks

Bill, I am 74 and would like the words for all 3 versions Life Gits Tejus. I remember ( I open the door and the flies swarmed in. ) I have been looking every place for it. If you would E-mail the words I would appreciate it very much. Thank you Merle.

Bill, I am 74 and would like the words for all 3 versions of " life gets tee-jus" The one I remember part of ( I opened the door and the flies swarmed in. ) I have been looking every place for it. If you would R-mali the words. I would appreciate it veru mich. thank you Merle.

Bill, I am 74 and would like the words for all 3 versions of " life gets tee-jus" The one I remember part of ( I opened the door and the flies swarmed in. ) I have been looking every place for it. If you would E-mail the words. I would appreciate it veru mich. thank you Merle.

Bill my E-Mail is [email protected] thank you Merle.

Subject: RE: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT Date: 10-26-2004
Harry,
Check your mail box as you should have the lyrics to the song by now.

Bill

Hello Neville,

I have mailed you the song of "Life Get's Tedious, Don't It?" by Peter Lind Hayes. It should be in your mail box by now. It is in the MP3 format and it will play on your Windows Media player that came with your computer. Any problems, let me know. If you wand the lyrics, I have those also.

Bill

Hello Merle,

I have mailed you the words of "Life Get's Tedious, Don't It?" by Peter Lind Hayes. It should be in your mail box by now. If you want the music, I have that also.

Bill

Carson Robson was a cowboy who wrote it and was the first to record it.

SteveD

Carson Robson was a cowboy who wrote it and was the first to record it.

SteveD

This is true, SteveD, as it was in 1948 when he wrote it. Would you like a recording of that song? or do you have it?

Bill

Subject: RE: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT Date: 11-05-2004
Author: Keith Reply
Dear Bill, I have appeared rather late on this LGTDI scene, but having been searching for the various versions for years. If you ever have time Bill, I really would appreciate having the three versions you mention - Lind Hayes, Robison and one other- for use on my media player. With every good wish. Keith L..

Subject: RE: LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DONT IT Date: 11-16-2004
Author: Peter Coppard Reply
I remember this song from the 40's in the UK. I would be very grateful if you could email the track to me.
Many thanks
Peter

Page:
<<Previous123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233Next>>

privacy policy