Subject: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song

Subject: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 01-03-2005
Author: Nita Reply
Okay. This song was a song that a popular R&B station in Cleveland,Ohio played before the midnight/quiet storm seg. started. The Radio station was 93.1fm WZAK. The song was called "For Lovers Only". I Have been told that the author of the song is General Caine(Kaine). I also found out that the song was in an old horror movie. In the movie, it was playing in one of the character's car stereo. The only thing I remember from the song is the chorus and some of one of the verses:Chorus "for lovers only, for lovers only, only, for lovers only, for lovers only" & verse "let's take a ride in my daddy's car.Do all the things we used to do girl." If anyone knows where I can find this song or if anyone else sings it or if it has another title, PLEASE ,PLEASE ,PLEASE let me know. Thanx in Advance.

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 01-03-2005
Author: Dan Reply
GENERAL CAINE

DON'T STOP / FOR LOVERS ONLY 12" US M- (Near Mint) 82 (M TABU PROMO BOOGTIMREC $18.70 BUY Info...

http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&disp_ad_format_mode=0&artist=GENERAL+CAINE&title=DON%27T+STOP+%2F+FOR+LOVERS+ONLY

Artist: General Caine Title: for lovers only Price: $5.95

TemDee Records - 5051 Rt 42 - Turnersville NJ, 08012 - USA
Phone 856.228.8645 - Fax 856.232.6643
Email [email protected] - Ordering Instructions

http://internet7.eapps.com/temdee/vinyl.nsf/0/826867ce533b0ddd85256a0c005d6762?OpenDocument

All of General Caine's music...

http://www.gemm.com/c/search.pl?currency=US&field=ARTIST+OR+TITLE&wild=General+Caine&Go%21.x=20&Go%21.y=9

Dan

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 04-07-2007
Author: Vanetta Reply
The Radio station was 93.1fm WZAK. The song was called "For Lovers Only

Artist: General Caine Title: for lovers only

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 04-08-2007
Author: Ola Reply
Nita.....check your email. I sent you the song..

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 05-24-2007
Author: Chris Reply
Would you mind sending it to me too please.

I've been going crazy trying to find this song.

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 06-04-2007
Author: Paul Reply
OMG I would be forever in your debt if you were to send me this song. I have been searching the internet with no luck. Of course Napster does not have it and Limewire was not much better either. .

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 07-20-2007
Author: Vicki Reply
If someone would send me that song i would greatly appreciate it. You are welcomed to any song that I may have in my archive.

Thanks in advance!

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 07-20-2007
Author: dancefloor 80's Reply
Check Throwbaq's thread, the song is in there..

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 01-31-2008
Author: russelyn Reply
im lookn 4 dis song also could somebody help me out please!!!.

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 02-22-2008
Author: Dredlock1 Reply
I have been looking for General Caine for years. Can you please send me "For Lovers Only.".

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 10-09-2010
Author: nissie Reply
PLEASE ANYBODY.. ITS A MALE R&B GROUP, SLOW SONG. GUYS AT THE CLUB SITTING AT THE BAR, NOTICES A FEMALE FROM ACROSS THE ROOM, THESE ARE NOT THE LYRICS, BUT IT PRETAINS TO THE SONG, END UP TOGETHER AFTER THE CLUB.. PLEASE PLEASE ANYBODY HELP ME!!! EMAIL PLEASE.

Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!---need this old r&b song Date: 10-09-2010
Author: nissie Reply
R&B SLOW SONG MALE GROUP PLAYED IN THE 90S.. AFTER WORKING HARD ALL DAY.. GUYSOR BOYS SITTING AT THE BAR.. SEES A FINE CHICK/GIRL/LADY, FROM ACROSS THE ROOM.. PLEASE HELP ME I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH.. BUT I NEED THIS SONG IM GOING CRAZY HERE.. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! its not r-kelly cassidy-boys2men.. the 90s early 90s i believe. it was played on jo mamma johnson 93.3 fm on sundays, quiet storm.. please send me a email.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Download Now - ""
** In some cases, selected hymns may not be available for immediate download.

| privacy